Man clears nightclub after urinating on light socket
A [country] man short circuited a nightclub after he dropped his pants in the middle of a packed house and urinated on a plug socket. Bouncers at [city]’s Americanos club were unable to explain [first/last name]’s bizarre behavior that forced the club to throw out all patrons and close down for the night, the Metro reports.
The 27-year-old was grabbed by bouncers shortly after he peed on the socket but the damage already was done. It was only reopened the following day after electrician were called in to fix the electrical problem.
Police believe [last name] may have had issues with the club’s owner.
And the answer is Berlin,Germany with the assailant in question being Guenther Hart!